(By Roger Stone) The extraordinary effort by leakers inside US Intelligence Agencies to create a false narrative accusing Donald Trump and his associates of colluding with the Russian State has been orchestrated by former CIA Chief Brennan. Brennan even took the incredible step of putting out a statement denying he is the leaker, a move so ham- handed it virtually guarantees he is the ring-leader. Who is this man and how did he come to serve both Bush and Obama and thus the Deep State.
John Brennan, CIA chief during the Obama-administration starting in 2013 until 2017. Previously he held the position of Homeland Security Advisor from 2009- 2013. This is a man who has subverted justice and is responsible for planting the seeds of the Russian collusion story designed to undermine the administration of Donald Trump. Well for starters he was a supporter of Hillary Clinton and wanted to retain his position as CIA director under her administration, Brennan despised Trump for his “Muslim ban.”
Brennan himself is almost certainly a believed to be a Muslim convert. Two former CIA employees stationed at the CIA Station in Riyadh told the Stone Cold Truth that their suspicion Brennan had converted to Wahhabism, the most radical form of Islam had been confirmed by things they both saw and heard. Former CIA field operations officer Gene Coyle said Brennan was “known as the greatest sycophant in the history of the CIA, and a supporter of Hillary Clinton before the election. I find it hard to put any real credence in anything that the man says.” (1)http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-obama-tried-to-hack-the-election/
The origins of the Trump -Russia collision started when John Brennan used phony and uncorroborated intel provided by Estonian spies to British, intel purporting to show a link between the Kremlin and members of Trump’s campaign. (2) April 19, 2017, 12:04 am THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-brennan-colluded-with-foreign-spies-to-defeat-trump/ The BBC’s Paul Wood reported last year that the intelligence agency of an unnamed Baltic State had tipped Brennan off in April 2016 to a conversation purporting to show that the Kremlin was funneling cash into the Trump campaign. Obama’s intel czar James Clapper discounted the report testifying that “we could not corroborate the sourcing.” That should have put an end to the whole thing. Brennan didn’t think so and despite having no corroboration for the Estonian intel, Brennan attached the report to an official report to President Obama. He also included the unverified allegations in a briefing he gave to Hill Democrats known as the “Gang of Eight” practically guaranteeing that it would be leaked, which it was.
According to National Review, the Russian collusion scandal is manufactured. “Throughout our consideration of the “collusion with Russia” narrative, we have taken pains to stress that the probe is a counterintelligence investigation, not a criminal investigation. It is a salient distinction for two reasons. First, the subject of the investigation is the foreign power (in this case, Russia), not those Americans whom the foreign power may seek to trick, co-opt, or recruit. If those Americans were suspected of criminal wrongdoing, they would be made the subject of a criminal investigation; counterintelligence investigations are not conducted for the purpose of building prosecutable court cases. Second, counterintelligence investigations are classified. The presumption is that the information they uncover will never see the light of day.
There are several good reasons for this. The one of most relevance here is to prevent the smearing of Americans. Purely for political gain, officials of the prior administration and Democrats on Capitol Hill are publicizing an investigation that should never be public. It may be called a “counterintelligence investigation,” but the objective is to undermine Trump, not Russia. In a criminal investigation, agents and prosecutors fully expect that their work will eventually become public when arrests are made. Yet even in a criminal investigation, government officials are not supposed to speak publicly about suspicions or uncharged conduct. Due process dictates that they withhold comment unless and until they file a formal charge in court. It is a grave ethical breach to smear a person who is presumed innocent and whom the FBI and Justice Department lack sufficient evidence to charge with a crime.” (3) by Andrew C. McCarthy May 24, 2017, 1:04 PM @ANDREWCMCCARTHY NATIONAL REVIEW
Brennan answered questions posed by members of the House Intelligence Committee this past recently and by his answers, he clearly showed a disconnect with his reasoning in the Trump collision matters. When Rep. Trey Gowdy asked whether he saw any evidence that Trump officials colluded with the Kremlin, Brennan said: “I don’t know.” “I don’t know whether such collusion existed.” Yet in the same response, Brennan said that there was a sufficient basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the Bureau (FBI) to determine whether or not US persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials.”(4) http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-obama-tried-to-hack-the-election/
Brennan refused sworn into office on a Bible, as the tradition goes in America, but on an original draft of the Constitution sans the Bill of Rights. He was swearing to uphold the Constitution not on a complete copy, but on one that omitted the documents that most clearly limit State powers, such as the First Amendment and Second Amendment, which prohibit the federal government from abridging freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion and the individual freedom to bear arms. This is also an act intended to appease his Muslim brothers.
- In his 1980 graduate thesis at the University of Texas at Austin, Brennan denied the existence of “absolute human rights” and argued in favor of censorship on the part of the Egyptian dictatorship. “Since the press can play such an influential role in determining the perceptions of the masses, I am in favor of some degree of government censorship. Inflammatory articles can provoke mass opposition and possible violence, especially in developing political systems.”
- Not surprising with that background, an obscure November 2012 Wikileaks email dump points to Brennan as the person behind the “witch hunt” of journalists who reported unflattering Obama administration leaks.
- In his confirmation hearing to become CIA director, Brennan refused to answer direct questions by Sen. Rand Paul about the Obama administration’s use of lethal drone attacks on U.S. citizens on U.S. territory. He would only say the U.S. “has not carried out such attacks” and “has no intentions of doing so.” The Obama administration did, however, conduct such attacks on U.S. citizens abroad.
- In November he warned Donald Trump that scrapping the nuclear deal with Iran would be “the height of folly” and “disastrous.” Brennan also started claiming the Russians would hack the election at almost the same time as Clinton Campaign Chief John Podesta coined the phony storyline to distract from his own extensive and lucrative dealings with the circle around Putin not to mention then pay-day realized by Bill and Hillary Clinton.
- Brennan admitted in 2016 to support the Communist Party presidential candidate – a hard line, unrepentant Stalinist named Gus Hall – in the 1976 presidential election. Neither was Brennan penitent about casting that vote. Brennan even chortled at his good luck after no Senator in his confirmation hearings to be Director of Central Intelligence asked him directly if he had been a member of the US Communist Party at that time, Brennan has long been cozy with the Muslim Brotherhood. Despite evidence presented (and later upheld) in federal court during the landmark 2008 Holy Land Foundation trial, which established the Islamic Society of North America as a Muslim Brotherhood organization and financial supporter of the terrorist organization Hamas, Brennan has continued to meet with ISNA officials and participate in ISNA events. At ISNA’s annual conference in 2009, for example, Brennan delivered the keynote address.
- It gets worse. One of the FBI’s former top experts on Islam says Brennan converted to Islam years ago in Saudi Arabia. FBI veteran John Guandolo says Brennan remains a closeted Muslim, having been recruited by the Saudis as part of a counter-intelligence operation.
- In a speech delivered Aug. 9, 2009, to the Center for Strategic and International Studies that is archived on the White House website, Brennan said using “a legitimate term, ‘jihad’ – meaning to purify oneself or to wage a holy struggle for a moral goal” – to describe terrorists “risks reinforcing the idea that the United States is somehow at war with Islam itself.”
- In 2010, when Brennan was serving as Obama’s Homeland Security chief, He said that having 20 percent of terrorists released by the U.S. return to terrorist attacks “isn’t that bad,” since the recidivism rate for inmates in the U.S. prison system is higher.”The statement prompted Sen. John McCain to assert Brennan had “lost touch with reality.”
Brennan clearly has had his own agenda for minimizing Muslim extremist activities as well as his personal vendetta against Trump. He’s a reborn Muslim and possible Saudi plant in addition to being a liar. In March of 2014, he told Associated Press that the CIA was not involved in hacking Senate computers. But by July 2014 he publicly apologized to the Senate Intelligence Committee leaders for CIA hacking into Senate computers. Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton said “It is not at all clear to me, just viewing this from the outside, that this hacking into the DNC and the RNC was not a false flag operation,” he said. “We just don’t know.
Back in 2010, Brennan was being called upon to resign. After Brennan addressed a New York University Assembly, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., called for Brennan’s departure. Graham told Fox News that Brennan had “lost my confidence.” Then Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., added his perspective. “I strongly believe that John Brennan ought to resign immediately or be fired because of his incompetence and inability to do his job,” he told Fox. “Any homeland security adviser who can’t tell the difference between a terrorist and a shoplifter doesn’t belong in office.” Then McCain, the Republican from Arizona, joined in. “When you impugn people’s patriotism and integrity and make statements that compare people going back into the fight in Afghanistan or Yemen or other places with criminals who go back to a life of crime in the United States, you’ve lost touch with reality,” he said. (5) http://www.wnd.com/2010/02/12528
Brennan showed incredible disrespect for Trump during the first weeks of his presidency. As reported by The Washington Times “Members of President Trump’s inner circle charged Sunday that former CIA director John O. Brennan is trying to undermine the relationship between the new administration and the intelligence community on his way out the door.”
Mr. Trump made his first official visit to the CIA on Saturday in order to show his support for and clear the air with the intelligence community, following a series of damaging leaks during the presidential transition period. He said reports of a feud between his campaign and the intelligence services were the product of “dishonest” media reporting. “I love you, I respect you, there’s nobody I respect more,” Mr. Trump told several hundred cheering workers who came in the Langley complex on a Saturday. “We’re going to start winning again, and you’re going to be leading the charge.”
“Former CIA Director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump’s despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of the CIA’s Memorial Wall of Agency heroes,” Nick Shapiro, Mr. Brennan’s former deputy chief of staff, said in a statement. “Brennan says that Trump should be ashamed of himself.”
“Is this the leaker of Fake News?” Trump tweeted. White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus reinforced those suspicions on Sunday. “I think that Brennan has a lot of things that he should answer for with regard to these leaked documents,” Mr. Priebus said. “I think perhaps he’s bitter.”(6)
Russian active measures hope to topple democracies through the pursuit of five complementary objectives: One, undermine citizen confidence in democratic governance; two, foment, exacerbate divisive political fissures; three, erode trust between citizens and elected officials and their institutions; four, popularize Russian policy agendas within foreign populations; and five, create general distrust or confusion over information sources by blurring the lines between fact and fiction — a very pertinent issue today in our country. John Brennan has enabled at least four of these objectives
John Brennan should be charged with treason. Why hasn’t Attorney General Jeff Sessions convened a grand jury?